Monday, June 8, 2009

Obligatory Update

Just a quick update before I head East. We did accept an offer on our house and expect to close on June 26th. We will need to work out the details of move-out dates and whatnot with the buyers, and then we'll know what our exact plans are going forward. We're also looking into the home buying opportunities up in Washington, but since interest rates have jumped a full point since we made an offer on a house the first time, we may need to drastically alter our search. I'm sure Sally will keep the blog updated once she returns and has regular internet access.

Thanks again to everyone for your help and prayers. It is much appreciated.

3 comments:

Ted and Leslie said...

I have been wondering about all that has been going on with you guys. We wish you all the best. Try to enjoy the ride as much as possible even though it is crazy - what an exciting new adventure! Good luck and keep us posted!

amanda said...

I am sad but glad for you guys that you have another opportunity to quickly!! This had to be the easiest on Sally this time with not having to keep the house deep cleaned with kids in it!!! That was a huge bonus!! Can't wait to see you again Sally!!! We have sure missed you guys and this is a real rude awakening of what life will be like when you are gone.

Rhonda and Todd Petersen said...

Sally and Greg,

I know of two houses that are available for temporary rent in our ward if you are interested while you look.
Call me 360-805-6610 or email rhonda_petersen@hotmail.com.

Good Luck! Rhonda