Thursday, June 18, 2009

Army Heritage Museum

June 3rd- We spent time with Bon Bon and went to see the movie UP. If you havent see it, go. It was great, but after you see it, you'll understand why I am slightly biased :). The short had me almost rolling on the floor laughing, but it's probably because I feel like it fit the bill right now!

June 4th - We visited the Army Heritage Museum twice while we were in PA. Once before Greg came and once after. Katie really did enjoy herself, she just pulled the funniest faces at everything, per the last post. Of course, Ethan thought it was AWESOME!

Now THAT is impressive!


Up a guard tower

Katie, I think you're looking down the wrong pipe...

Scary bunker

He's now shot cannons from Gunnison to Carlisle!

I've spotted the enemy!

Oh no - the Sniper's Nest

Taking a break

Gotcha!

I think Ethan could be related to the guy on the right!

Pure happiness



1 comment:

amanda said...

That's also a great history lesson for them. I forget how much history their is over there!!