I know I have a lot of artistically creative talents that I have been blessed with, but I have agreed with President Uchdorf for a long time now. I get disappointed whenever I hear people tell me, "I wish I was creative like you," when I know that they have creativity in areas and ways that I can't even imagine. Good post Sally.
I love this post! I remember listening to this talk and finding his comments about creating very poignant. I appreciate Brad's comment too. Sometimes we overlook the gifts we've been given. I admire President Uchdorf for his relentless optimism and cheerful disposition. When you have time, check out his talk during Nov. 2008 conference, "The Infinite Power of Hope" -it dramatically changed my life. I'll have to post a link to it on my blog. Love ya always!
Thanks - I's glad this could uplift others :). I really liked it because I am pretty left brained and never feel like I create a lot. But I've realized we can "create" a difference in people's lives.
4 comments:
I know I have a lot of artistically creative talents that I have been blessed with, but I have agreed with President Uchdorf for a long time now. I get disappointed whenever I hear people tell me, "I wish I was creative like you," when I know that they have creativity in areas and ways that I can't even imagine.
Good post Sally.
I love this post! I remember listening to this talk and finding his comments about creating very poignant. I appreciate Brad's comment too. Sometimes we overlook the gifts we've been given. I admire President Uchdorf for his relentless optimism and cheerful disposition. When you have time, check out his talk during Nov. 2008 conference, "The Infinite Power of Hope" -it dramatically changed my life. I'll have to post a link to it on my blog. Love ya always!
I love how you CREATED your blog. :o)
Thanks - I's glad this could uplift others :). I really liked it because I am pretty left brained and never feel like I create a lot. But I've realized we can "create" a difference in people's lives.
Post a Comment