But true to girl form they were just for showing, NOT sharing...Katie threw herself on the floor in a massive tantrum. She rolled around and banged her head on the molding a few times while Kyle watched in horror and her less than sympathetic mother simply snapped pictures. It really looks like he's wondering if I plan to do anything about this situation, or I could just hear this going through his head:
"What is she so upset about?"
"What did I do wrong?"
Kyle bud, you will wonder that about girls for the next 20 years.



4 comments:
Everything I needed to know in life I learned at the babysitting co-op...
oh man, looks like fun we should get katie and Leah together sometime.
Ha ha ha!! I love how you told that story. It is hysterical! So true too...somethings in life never change. The pictures are priceless, especially the one with the little boy staring at you with such bewilderment, or maybe it's terror? Poor men, they never really get us, do they?
If only you knew how our house works. Kyle takes anything he can from Blake just to get him to cry. He doesn't play with it or anything. After he's cried long enough (I just ignore it now-a-days) he gives it back laughing. At least we have it where Blake doesn't hit him for it anymore. I think this is another true to life story... I think the boys LIKE to make us cry sometimes!!!!!
Shawna (little boy's mother)
Post a Comment