Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Attack of the Suckers

Since my dad is coming all the way from MD to visit this weekend, I thought I better get busy cleaning. I've been trying to do the house a little at a time, but it seems so overwhelming. Every time I turn around, there is a new mess, or another pile, or another load of laundry. So, today I decided to clean out the truck - it would go faster and be much more rewarding. And it was. I was happy cleaning out the toys and the papers, sucking up the cheerios and Ritz crumbs. And then I found this....behold the treasure from the land under the the middle seats.


Mr. Bear must have rolled to and fro for the last few weeks collecting the suckers I THOUGHT Katie had finished. I laughed so hard. Poor bear. At least the suckers weren't stuck to the carpet. And now none of you will ever ride with me again :) We're officially one of "those" parents.

7 comments:

Paige said...

That's hilarious and cute! I wish that were the worst thing in my car. Cannon squirted half his juice box into his cup holder and it is still sitting there waiting for someone to clean it up.

ReeSe said...

Haha..that's funny!Maybe everyone needs a bear rolling around to catch all that kids drop. What a great invention! :)

amanda said...

That is the funniest thing that I have seen yet!! I needed a good laugh today! Thanks!

Elder Max and Sister Pat said...

I laughed clear from Africa. So funny! And I'll ride in your car anytime.

Unknown said...

Love it! And love finding those treasures--makes you appreciate being a mom. You're a good daughter to clean the car out--that's one place I haven't thought of these last couple of weeks. Geez thanks, adding more to my already long to do list! lol

Becky and Jimmy said...

Brillant idea! That bear went above and beyond serving his purpose in life. Kudos to the bear! :)

Diane said...

HaHa!!!! Welcome to the club!
:)