Monday, March 31, 2008

Ethan's First Talk

Ethan gave his first talk at church this past Sunday. His theme was "Jesus Christ is my Savior." He did a wonderful job. He wore a white shirt and tie, stood very tall and spoke right into the microphone. We had practiced all week and I wasn't sure what would finally come out, but it was a pleasant surprise. (I think all the people looking at him scared him silly!) I was very proud of my little man - so grown up!

2 comments:

Billy and Megan said...

Good Job Ethan! Brayden gave a talk this month too! Sally, isn't it a little scary? I wasn't sure how Brayden would act/talk the first time, but they seem to understand the importance and do a good job.

Becky and Jimmy said...

Way to go Ethan! You are so big! I am super proud of you! I love you!
-Becky