Sunday, March 9, 2008

Pirate Party

Easy Rider Papers by Susan Darter of Raspberry Roads Designs
Pieces of Eight Font from Dafont
Modified Template #3 by Pixelninechen

Ethan went to a Pirate Party yesterday and had an absolute blast. Our neighbors behind us have two boys, one turning 5 and one turning 3, who celebrated their special days together. I couldn't believe what an awesome party it was - Holly, their mom, had seascapes throughout the house, complete with a life-size pirate, a treasure chest pinata, goodie bags filled with 'gold', pirate hats, telescopes, and the list goes on and on...the most impressive piece was definitely the cake by cake designer, Greg Marsh. It was superb, divine - even the picture cannot do it justice. The entire thing was edible from the necklaces, to the gold coins, to the rocks and the mushrooms. Amazing! Thanks for inviting us!

3 comments:

Christine said...

Oh my word! I cannot even imagine putting that much time into a 5 year old's birthday party. Looks like fun though!

Becky and Jimmy said...

Ethan, you make an excellent pirate! Your expression is perfect, and I sure wouldn't want you to rob my ship! I'd be afraid!!!
lots of love and hugs and kisses-
Becky

Brad said...

If Ethan is going to be a pirate, he's got to learn to hold his cutlass the right way...

How is his "Yargh!" coming along?