Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter Bag

This post is mostly for my sister, Becky. She sent us a lovely Easter package. Katie thought the bunny was darling, but the bag was better! The video shows how excited she was to receive the Easter bag and the pictures on the website are posted in the exact order they were taken.



4 comments:

Becky and Jimmy said...

Ha ha ha!!! That is too funny! This is exactly why I didn't spend a lot of money on an expensive bunny - kids always love the simple things (like bags and tags) so much more. At least she enjoyed the time it took to wrap it up!! I love the pictures too - she is getting so big and looks a lot like Brad! Definitely has that good looking Reynolds' blood. She is adorable! Love you guys! Thanks for the post - it's wonderful! :)

Sally said...

Sure, Becky. I'm glad you wrapped it up - she thoroughly enjoyed unwrapping it! Her smile reminds me a lot of Brad and her demeanor reminds me a lot of you - it's so funny that way. I can't wait for you to see her again sometime. Love you!

Billy and Megan said...

She is getting so big. Wasn't she just born a few months ago? Our kids are growing up way too fast. I guess the paper is usually more fun until they hit 1 1/2, then it's all about the toys!

Unknown said...

My niece born 7/11/07 loved the tag and wrapping paper on her Easter present too. Her's was an elephant instead of a bunny. So funny things they want to play with. Thanks for sharing.