
Katie turned 8 months old today! We've just been hanging out a lot lately and it's been nice since the weather's kinda gloomy. Her latest accomplishment is holding her bottle all by herself! And yes, I promise to prop her up, I just wanted a picture first :). She's also working on making all sorts of new sounds - pops, clicks, and whinnies. She's sounds crazy. Finally, she still loves to eat. I know when the good is gone because I'll hear a strange sucking noise from behind me...good thing it's plastic.


5 comments:
There is no way she is 8 months old yet. Are you sure?
She is so sweet! Thanks for meeting us at the park today. I hope you aren't still walking home!
Time does go so fast, I've loved watching her grow up. Thanks for all the updates. She has the biggest grin-luv it!
I can't believe how big your kids are! They are darling!
Sally! I found your site through Megan's. What a darling little girl! I can't believe it. Our families are growing up so fast. I hope you're doing well and that life is treating you wonderfully!
Tennille
Post a Comment