Friday, March 7, 2008

Roll Over Part 2!

Since her debut in Roll Over!, Katie Sue has taken her sweet time in "rolling" out the sequel. Today, she FINALLY found her way over that pesky arm and happily joined the ranks of babies who can roll from their belly to their back and their back to their belly! Mom was very happy, although she realizes this is one step closer to crawling :).


P.S. I apologize for the video size/quality. Somehow my camera got turned to compact mode without my knowledge. It's only 160x120 and the Google video stretched it out. I about cried when I downloaded the video and realized how small it was, but at least it was still on tape!

2 comments:

Christine said...

Hooray for growing! She is getting so big

Becky and Jimmy said...

The video was great! I love seeing her and Ethan playing together. She is growing so big! Love - Becky