Sunday, March 23, 2008

Week in Review

On Tuesday, I visited some friends in my old ward. They were in a play to celebrate the birthday of the Relief Society organization. The play was written by our good friend, Angela. She did an amazing job! To read more about it, see my friend, Megan's blog. It was great to see everyone again. I miss seeing them every week, so I'm glad we're not far.

Ethan meet up with his friend from preschool, Brayden, our old neighborhood park on Thursday. I was very proud because he rode his bike all the way there. Unfortunately, the ride home was very long :). Maybe next time we'll borrow Brayden's 4-wheeler!


This was Katie's first time on a swing (besides her infant one). She absolutely loved it, in case you can't tell from the pictures.


Thursday evening I attended our ward's celebration of Relief Society. I got to dress up as a pioneer and participate in the program, but sorry *:)*, I didn't take any pictures. (Those of you who've seen me in a bonnet know why!)

Friday - We went for a fun little dinner at IHOP and then headed to Home Depot to pick up materials for our Saturday project.

Saturday - Since Katie loved swinging so much, we decided to (finally) install her swing on our playset in the backyard. We hope to be out there a bit more now that the weather is warming up. Greg also built up our flower bed in the front. We still have a lot of work to do around the trees and we need to move some of the bushes, but it's a good start.


Saturday morning, Ethan and I went to an Easter Egg Hunt, but I'll save those pictures when I post all our Easter pictures!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, the rock work looks fantastic Greg. great job!