Wednesday, January 23, 2008

A Walk in the Park




Last Template by Chris Greiser
Graphics from Lindsay Jane Designs "Iced Berry" Add-On Kit

The sun finally came out today, so we went for a walk to the park. I bought the latest version of Adobe Photoshop Elements at Costco on Monday (they have the 6.0 version for $50, if you have the mailer coupon), so I decided to take my camera along. Katie loves the cold and I got some nice pictures of her. I have some cute pictures of Ethan and his friend, but those will have to wait. I'm still learning the program, so it's taking longer to do pages and I'm burning the midnight oil. I'll try to post again tomorrow.

3 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

Your layouts are great...absolutely gorgeous photos! :)

Dahnelle said...

Those are really cute, Sally. And thanks for the welcome!

BECCA said...

I just stumbled accross your blog
and your layouts are beautiful.