Sunday, January 13, 2008

Scrapbook Pages


Templates by Hummie's World
Graphics from Crisdam Designs


Last week, Greg and his dad started building shelved in between the 2nd and 3rd bay. This Saturday, it was another father/son project, but it was Ethan and Greg. They slid the plywood into place and installed some other shelves in the 3rd bay. Great work guys!

Below: I finally got around to scrapping some December photos of Katie. Still a happy girl!

Graphics by Lliella
QP by Armina from the Fancy Free Kit

3 comments:

Isabel said...

Thank you for using my kit, you did a great job with your layouts.

Christine said...

how cute! Those pictures of Ethan are great. When you wrote second and third bay, I thought it said baby-meaning you were pregnant. I had to read again! Ha, thank heavens.

Matt said...

Wow...you've done awesome with you scrapping...I've got to do some work and you are inspiring me! You're kids are looking great!

Emily