Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Oh, I do have some news...


I accidentally got about 5 inches chopped off my hair. I told the lady 3, she took 5 (by her own admission at the end). My hair grows REALLY slow, so I cried REALLY hard into my cell phone once I got in the truck in the parking lot. Greg said I sounded just like Katie when she cries. Oh, well...it will grow back, right?

7 comments:

Jerri said...

Sally,
That haircut is so cute.
Jerri

Unknown said...

It is really still long! It's no use we tell them how we want it anyway. Hope you enjoyed your massage (or shampoo and wash) that's my favortie part about getting it cut.

Paige said...

I thought that was the before picture so I was scrolling down for the after. It still looks long to me. And pretty too.

Shawna said...

Sorry Sally... I have no pitty! If my hair could only grow as long as your "short" hair!!!!!!!!!!!! It still looks SO long!

Sally said...

Thanks, guys. I'll try to find a before picture and post it. I'm getting used to it again. I can't wait to see everyone next weekend!

Emily said...

Don't worry, you still look super cute! Have a good trip!

Billy and Megan said...

Sally!!! I miss you- you are so funny :) Your hair looks cute no matter what. I can't wait to see you this weekend. You are still coming, right?