Thursday, September 3, 2009

New Official Plan

So, after speaking with the realtor 3 times this morning and talking to Ethan's school in WA and finding out they start a day later than I thought, we devised a NEW plan. This one is official because it involves plane tickets.

So, Sally and the kids leave Saturday morning on a plane at 10:45am to Seattle. Greg will fly back to Boise Sunday evening. He will prep the house for the movers on Monday. Then, they will pack Tuesday, Wednesday, load Thursday, drive Friday, and Greg will sign the closing papers on Friday (hopefully). Then, he will drive all the stuff the movers won't move and the pek and pug up to Seattle where we will joyfully reunite in an 800 square foot hotel room crammed with all the stuff the mover's wouldn't move and two dogs :). 

I can't say I am thrilled to leave, but I am SO glad to finally have a plan and we are ready for this whole long six months to be over with. The other reason I  may not be too upset is that I already have a tickets to return Sept. 25-27 to run the Boise Women's Fitness Celebration. So, I'm saving the tears for then :). 

No comments: