Since my birthday is coming up soon and I usually get some kind of tool-related gift, I just wanted to make it perfectly clear to Sally that I do NOT want one of these:
I choose to abstain from commenting on this post-for obvious reasons :). But thank you Internet - without you, I would have gone my entire life without ever knowing such a thing existed.
Oh, and in answer to Jeff/Nichole: Dealnews.com was kind enough to point out that all kilts were 20% off at that website. Yeah, I imagine kilts are not big sellers in the middle of winter...
5 comments:
Are you kidding me?
And what website were you on when you were browsing for that little number? Tell the truth, you were searching for it, weren't you?
Hey, are you dissing my heritage?
I choose to abstain from commenting on this post-for obvious reasons :). But thank you Internet - without you, I would have gone my entire life without ever knowing such a thing existed.
Oh, and in answer to Jeff/Nichole: Dealnews.com was kind enough to point out that all kilts were 20% off at that website. Yeah, I imagine kilts are not big sellers in the middle of winter...
Post a Comment