
Tomorrow Katie will turn 18 months old. A year and a half - I can't believe it's gone by so quickly. Some things she loves:
1. Her Binky
2, Eating
3. Dancing
4. Brushing her teeth
5. Giving kisses
6. Anything Electronic that she's not supposed to have (phones, cell phones, remotes, controllers, cameras, car keys, etc...)
7. Watching the "honkers" fly over (geese)
8. Feeding other people
9. Waving at people
10. Elmo and her doodle pro
Words she can say:
1. "Mama"
2. "Dada"
3. "Don't touch"
4. "Pug dog"; "Brother" and "Bottle" all sound like "buh-buh"
5. "Unt up" (I want up)
Newest: Today she pointed to the table after eating and said, "Umm...ummm..ness" for "I made a mess."
The nice people in our ward let her go to nursery today all by herself. (THANKS, Diane!) It was a success. She had a ton of fun. We also got rid of the highchair over the weekend. Greg loves having more room in the kitchen and Katie loves sitting at the table like a big girl!
2 comments:
I can't believe how big she's gotten! Yea for nursery!
She is an angel! We loved having her and snuggling with her! She's growing WAY too fast--so's Ethan by the sounds of it!! Such cuties!
:)
Post a Comment