Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Albertsons Deals
Thanks to Makenzie, I got some great deals at Albertsons last week. But for all you that may have missed the P&G sales, don't fret - they now have Kelloggs cereal (15 oz. Raisin Bran, 14 oz. Frosted Flakes, 9 oz. Rice Krispies, 8.7 oz. Froot Loops, 12 oz. Corn Flakes) for $1.75, when you buy 4, it drops to $1.25 a box. At the register they scan a buy one get one free coupon and you end up getting them for $0.38 a box before tax. I bought 12 boxes and paid $4.50 before tax! (Which is a good thing since I have a Primary Activity we need to make 100 Rice Krispies treats for :)!) Also, their ground beef is $1.49/lb and Tillamook cheese is $5.88 for a 2lb loaf, limit 2. Happy Deal Hunting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I never go to Albertsons but I might have to start shopping two grocery stores to get deals like this. I can't believe how low our cereal supply has gotten around here.
One can never have enough cereal! Good luck making that many rice krispies! I find myself even wanting a bowl as a midnight snack!
You are awesome. Thanks. They were almost out of coupons and cereal by the time I got there but somehow I got them for 29cents a box- not sure how but thank you sooo much.
I loved getting Tillamook cheese when I lived in Oregon. Wish we had it in NC.
Post a Comment