Thursday, November 20, 2008

Week in Review

Tonight, Greg and I went out to Red Lobster with some of his "work friends" (as Ethan calls them) to celebrate the end of a project. Anyway, I took the kids' to my friends' house and we got back about 8pm. I had a lot of stuff to unload from the car, so I just left Katie in her seat as I unloaded. When I finally got around to unloading HER, I opened the door and saw this. She had gotten the box out of the diaper bag to her right, opened the box, opened the cracker sleeve and was shoveling crackers as fast as she could. (And it's NOT like she was hungry -she had TWO dinners!). Ritz are her favorite food. What a resourceful little addict. :)

Another food picture: This time, Ethan with his green eggs. He has been asking for green eggs and we finally made yesterday. I was really hungry, so I made seven eggs, but after we colored them, I couldn't bring myself to eat them. I know it's just psychological, but I couldn't do it! Fortunately, Ethan and Katie polished them off - they are great breakfast eaters!

Last Saturday, I took the kids to the "Pirate Park." The weather has stayed really nice for November, but it's starting to get colder now. They had a great time just playing around. Then, we went out for a family dinner to Pizza Hut where Ethan used his first Book IT! coupon for his own little pizza. (I think we'll order Carry Out from now on - the food is as bad as I remember.) Then, Greg went for a "guys night out" to see the new James Bond movie and I was just happy I didn't have to waste the money to see it :)!

2 comments:

Paige said...

Sounds like a fun week with your cute kids.

Jeff and Nichole Burton said...

I'm so glad we came out there so I know what Pirate Park is. I'm guessing no water park in November. Katie was probably disappointed with that.