Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween Pictures






Brag Book by Christy Skaggs (archived October 2007)

This year, we went trick-or-treating in Utah. Two of Ethan's cousins decided to be Indiana Jones, so we had a trio of Indys going to every house. They had a great time pulling each other over the rocks with their whips and singing "da - da- da- DAAAAAAAAAAA - da -da -da" as they ran from house to house.

Katie was the cutest little witch this side of the Rockies. Her older girl cousins gushed over her darling outfit, which I have to thank Megan for letting me borrow. Even after we got home, she would run around in the hat. I feel a Christmas idea forming.....

We had a ton of fun. I would have posted pictures sooner, but Katie came down with a 104.6 fever yesterday. I called the after hours doctors and we are medicating her and watching her closely. Her fever may have broken once today, but came right back. If it persists, we'll take her in tomorrow. I've never had a child with a fever this high and it's kinda scary. Whenever my kids are sick, I always think of how well my mom took care of me when I was sick and I hope I'm doing as good of a job. Thanks, Mom!

3 comments:

Billy and Megan said...

Katie looks so cute in that outfit! I'm glad she's had fun with it. She looks a lot like Brooklyn in one of the pics- I had to take a second look! I hope she gets feeling better. A fever that high is scary! Let me know if there is anything I can do.

amanda said...

That is the cutest costume ever!!! Hope that she gets to feeling better soon.

krista said...

Your kids are so cute! I love their costumes and the adorable scrapbooking pages. Next time you are in Utah give us a call!