Monday, November 10, 2008

Fall Pictures

In case you hadn't noticed about our blog (or our marriage), I leave the quick wit and daily musings of life for Greg and I take care of the kids :) Just kidding. I do have a SLIGHT sense of humor, even if it doesn't translate well when I write and he is SLIGHTLY capable of handling the children. We've got a pretty good system going.

Here is some more of our fall pictures - they are just precious (of course, I am biased). I've tried several montages, but they speak for themselves and it kills me to cut any of them out. So, here they are alone.





Photographed by Lynette Thueson

4 comments:

Becky and Jimmy said...

I love that girl! She is too cute!

Unknown said...

That first picture is sooooo cute! Gotta frame that one in her room.

Anonymous said...

beautiful family!

Paige said...

Those are priceless.