

Ten years ago today, I married my sweetheart. We happened to be on the phone at 10:15am this morning and realized that it was exactly 10 years ago at that moment that we were married. I can remember it like it was yesterday. What fun years we've had. We've lived 6 different places since then, gotten a dog, had two kids, and been on several fun trips. We faced some challenges, but overall, we've have had good times. Here are a few things I love about my better half:He calls me "cutie" and still thinks I am.
I can count the number of times he's yelled at me on one hand.
He cooks every Sunday.
He listens to all my stories (sometimes even the details!)
He loves our crazy kids and plays with them in a way only a father can.
He'll help out with whatever I want whenever I ask.
He's got a very witty sense of humor.
He balances my "stress" with an even-keel personality.
He's a great author and orator.
He loves me for me, with all my faults and eccentricities.
And I love HIM! Here's to 10 more great ones!!!
We celebrated by going out to a DELICIOUS fondue restaurant two weeks ago because I'll be going out of town this weekend. (It's a good thing, too because Sunday night I came down with an icky stomach bug and have been subsisting on Gatorade and bland chips ever since. So, I'm trying not to give him the flu for our anniversary before I leave him for the East Coast.)
We celebrated by going out to a DELICIOUS fondue restaurant two weeks ago because I'll be going out of town this weekend. (It's a good thing, too because Sunday night I came down with an icky stomach bug and have been subsisting on Gatorade and bland chips ever since. So, I'm trying not to give him the flu for our anniversary before I leave him for the East Coast.)
7 comments:
Congratulations on 10 wonderful years! You guys make a great couple and team. I have learned so much from watching your marriage grow during these last few years. Ethan, Katie, and Baxter are lucky to have such special people to guide and lead them in these latter days. I feel truly blessed to have such an awesome sister and brother-in-law to set such a terrific example. You couldn't ask for a more perfect pair! Enjoy the day! Much love, Becky
Sally- I've missed you! Congrats on your anniversary. It is so funny how closely our lives have mirrored one another- if only I could be as organized as you! Let's go out to lunch to celebrate your birthday. I'm so bummed that I missed your party! It sounds like it was an amazing time!
Happy 10th Anniversary!! Greg was just as skinny as Mike was when we got married (guess they both still are). You haven't changed a bit. Here's to Eternity!! Sorry we missed your party--happy 30th. Wow so many milestones this year!
Ten years later -- I still look like a dork and Sally's as beautiful as ever...
Congrats, Greg and Sally! What a cute family!
I remember it too even though I wasn't there, I got to work the copy center desk instead.
You guys are so great together and you look so cute in your photos.
I'm sorry we didn't have a chance to see you on this trip, we never got to Boise. But Eric still has Boise on the brain and would love to move us there in the near future so I'll have to be in touch more with you on that.
Wow, ten years! Richard and I will be ten this coming May. You and Greg look so Young! But you still look as Happy as the day you were married.
Post a Comment