Wednesday, June 18, 2008

More Summertime




Quickpages by Misty Cato

Quickpage by Lliella

Last Saturday, Ethan had a T-Ball game, then we went to a Town fair where he saw a Bradley. Katie's reactions were quite funny. I scrapped a few pictures of her swinging in the backyard and it's FINALLY gotten warm enough to go to the pool. We had to wait until Saturday night, Ethan's lips turned blue, but DARN IT - we went swimming! Katie had a great time. She is a little fish and tries to stick her face in the water. It's adorable.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so jealous of how quickly you make pages and put them up and post them and I bet it feels so nice to be done. I haven't tackled any scrapbooking for a month of so--I still need to go digital too but we'll miss all that mess that comes with scrapbooking.