Thursday, June 19, 2008

Katie Sue - 11 Months!

Quickpage: Charm by Val and Sueli Colbert
Word Art by: Bethany at Elegant Word Art

Quickpage: Aqua Bling by Petit Moineaux
Word Art by: Bethany at Elegant Word Art

Katie turned 11 months old today!!! It's weird. I can't believe next month I have to start saying she's 1 year old! The time has gone so quickly. As previously noted, she started crawling last Saturday and hasn't stopped since. She is into EVERYTHING. This picture is from a few days ago. I got her out of the highchair and set her on the floor. When I turned around from rinsing the tray, she had pushed the pantry open, pulled out a box, tipped over the vinegar, and pulled down the dog's kit. She was very proud of herself. She's got that "Look what I can do!" face all figured out. It's really tough to get mad at her, but I try. I'm sure the first time something gets really ruined or she's really hurt, I will, but until then...we'll just be chasing after her...

On a different but unrelated note - you'll notice that I didn't update my spring cleaning projects at all this week. Yea, I think the crawling has brought my spring cleaning to a screeching halt. I can barely just my normal routine done when she's napping. Ah, well - kids don't remember clean houses, do they?

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Wow - I can't believe Katie's almost a year old... that means the last time I saw you was a year ago (I think) at your baby shower??? That's pretty pathetic considering we live like 1/2 a mile away from each other. Let's get together!