Sunday, June 29, 2008

Father's Day

I just realized that I never posted any Father's Day pictures, so here are a few. We had a nice day. Greg tried a new recipe for ribs and it was very good. Then, we opened presents and went for a family walk. I realized too late that I had thrown my springform pans away when we moved, so his cheesecake had to wait until later in the week. We're glad he's the DAD!


Giving Dad his Father's Day card


True to form, Ethan gave Dad a gift "everyone" could enjoy.

Even Baxter thought it was pretty cool.

Dad and his kids
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Elder Max and Sister Pat said...

I love the last photo of dad and his "children." Baxter looks like he has done this before. Just sit still, pose and it will soon be over. Then he can go back to sleep.