Thursday, September 30, 2010

Washington Wildlife

When we moved here last year, we discovered Washington is home to many different creatures.
Behold the Mockingjay
(He usually sits on the fence, but Katie kept scaring him every time I went to take his picture.)

Snails Abound

Much to Mom's dismay, Katie LOVES them!

Ethan has no stomach for LIVE creatures and would rather stick with "Cuddles" - the stuffed owl you get to take home when you are "Star of the Week."

The look he gave us when we told him to find some real friends :)

3 comments:

Becky and Jimmy said...

I love the picture of the snail..did you use your new camera? Katie is a girl after my own heart when it comes to little critters...glad she looks out for them!

Alicia said...

Good for Katie! I don't think there's even the slightest chance Rylee would ever pick up a snail...but that could be because neither would I. She learns from what she sees me do (or not do)! :)

Paige said...

The snail pic is awesome. Our new camera takes great pictures :)