Sunday, October 3, 2010

The Fair!

So, I realized, I never posted about the fair :). The day before we left for Utah, we went to the fair. Ethan brought along his friend Henry. We went to the Days of the Dinosaur Exhibit - definitely a hit.


Hamming it up

They were interviewed by Meegan Black. They had their 15 minutes of fame on the Evening Magazine News. They were SO excited!

Katie doing her best dinosaur roar

They also rode on a Monster Truck

Ethan got a little dirty and loved every minute of it

Katie stayed clean and dry riding the ponies. Her pony was THRILLED to be there.

3 comments:

Beth Tunnell said...

The fair is so fun! We missed it this year, but I love being so close, except for the traffic.

Billy and Megan said...

How fun! Looks a little bit better than the fair here?

Becky and Jimmy said...

Katie's dinosaur roar - what a HOOT!! I was laughing so hard! I am really jealous that they got to ride in the monster truck...do you think I could come next year?