Ethan got another great teacher this year. He has already been the "Star of the Week" and has made lots of new friends in the past two weeks.

My 2nd Grader

Off to School

The Herd Returns Home

Trying to reclaim summer

Sister won't let him go far

Happy to Visit Ethan's School - can you tell?

Ready for Kindergarten?
4 comments:
That Katie is so cute! Greg's gonna have to fight off the boys pretty soon!
My shotgun is polished and ready to go.
Oh... this makes me think that I have completely forgotten to blog anything!
Wow Ethan! Star of the Week already! You are awesome! Looks like second grade is treating you well.
I love the picture of Katie hugging Ethan...so sweet :) It makes me think about those pictures we have when Sally left me to go to school. I still miss my big sister!! Guess some things never change...sigh. Good thing I get a visit soon!
Post a Comment