Tips?
For our Young Women's activity on Wednesday, we are having a night of Tips for Quick Cooking and Cleaning. It's aimed at helping them once they live on their own. So, if you have any simple, economical, and yummy recipes, e-mail me or just leave a comment. Same with any good cleaning tips. THANKS!
3 comments:
Clean all the time it makes it easier!!! Cut a watermelon cut off ends and then cut (or peel) like a banana. Then you have all fruit and is easy to cut from there!
Sorry... I came looking to see what the tips were. Let us know. I've been married 12 years, but I think we could all still use something that makes it easier!
And Amanda... I HATE cleaning all the time! I have no life if I try to keep up. I just clean on Mondays. Then when it's trashed 20 minutes after I just cleaned it I can just say, "that's fine!" and I feel way less stress. Although my house is never clean. :o) I have no idea how people do it!
I came to look for tips too! What do you use to dust b/c things still look dusty after I dust.
Post a Comment