Ethan recently finished his 100th Day of school! He had to take 100 of something to school, so LEGOS were the natural choice. You can see Abby was very impressed.

100 days DONE!

He went to the Lowe's project morning with Dad and built a car.

It transformed! I had no idea the Lowe's projects had gotten so fancy!

Here is his Lego Firehouse

He was the "Sea Star of the Week" for the last week in February and loved being the center of attention all week by leading lines, helping the teacher, and showing off his poster. (I think he gets it from Greg.)
2 comments:
Way to go, Ethan. We are very proud of you. We can't wait to come for a visit.
Love, Grandma
We (Billy, Brayden and Brooklyn) finally went and did the Lowes project too, and now I have two wooden robot cars- one of which has been thoughtfully left on my nightstand for me to admire!!!
Post a Comment