Going to be a BURTON Aunt!
Thanks to Jimmy and Becky, our kids will finally have BURTON cousins! We are so excited to welcome our newest niece/nephew this September! Becky has been having a great pregnancy and had an ultrasound done yesterday. So, here is the first peek at Baby Adams. Of course, we think the baby is already pretty cute! Go to their blog to see more pictures!
3 comments:
I love this post!! :)
Congrats! To You to Becky!!! How fun it is to finally get cousins! Especially on your own side of the family!
I'm trying to imagine how many cousins there will be by the end of it all.
Johnny said before that Sally and Greg will have 4, Jeff and I will have 3 and Becky will have 2. He didn't say anything about Bonnie or himself though.
Between the 5 of you, I'm going to guess 12. Any takers?
Post a Comment