I'm so excited! Last Friday, my brother Jeff and his wife, Nichole, invited my PA family over for a birthday party for my dad and Nichole. They Skyped me in and it was wonderful to see everyone and be a part of it! My sister, Becky, was there, too, so it was truly a family event.Then, today, I talked to my dad on the phone and I saw my brother Johnny and sister Bonnie over Skype and they all three booked tickets out here to see me. How awesome is that! I guess I'm just really excited because we don't get a lot of visitors and it gives me something to look forward to. So, Johnny is coming December 18th through the 27th and Bonnie is coming December 20th through the 27th. The best part is they had free vouchers from getting bumped off a previous flight and United honored it without any black-out dates (way to go for making that call, Johnny)! So, they are coming for FREE! I love good deals. My dad is coming in February, so it will be perfectly spaced. I just had to share!!! Thanks to Nichole for all the pictures!



5 comments:
Wow, you resemble your siblings with brown straight hair and short hair! You have a beautiful family. How fun to have so many visitors! Love the one with you on the screen!
Just checking in here is our contact info lets get together soon
The Collins Family
9676 west Montebello Dr
Boise Id 83709
208-695-6582
How fun is that! Have fun cleaning and prepping for the family to descend and have fun playing video games when they get here!
I'm seriously jealous, my family didn't even come to my kids sealing! How awesome that you are all so close!
:)
That is crazy. I have never seen a picture of your dad before. Isn't technology amazing.
How great to have so many visitors! Makes the holidays so special.
I have yet to try skype...
Post a Comment