Like many of you, we enjoyed a snowy weekend.(Please don't ask why we have a three car garage and the car is parked in the driveway. Just don't go there.)
In other news, Ethan now requests privacy. I am part of a babysitting co-op and had a "shift" this week. I told him their would be 5 kids coming over. He immediately made this sign. In case you can't tell, it says "No Kids Allowed" and he was VERY proud of the little kid with the line through him. At least it's informative! (By the way, kids were let in, just by invitation only. I'm not sure where his controlling nature comes from.)



2 comments:
That is hilarious about Ethan's sign. He is just practicing for when he is older!!!! Okay sally I have seen your garage and it's not that bad. Poor guys is having to scrape windows. I would think he would remedy that right away!!!!
Ha Ha.
Oh Sally, I love Ethan's sign! One of my favorite things is reading how kindergarten and first graders spell things. How delightful! Tell Ethan I am impressed with how well he can sound out words. And I love the picture too. So appropriate. How many children are in the co-op? How often is it your turn to have everyone over?
J and K would love to have you send some snow our way...
Post a Comment