Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day

What a fun-filled day! I would say morning, but the children were slow openers and when you add in breakfast, naps, and wanting to open up every present, Christmas stretched on and on. But it was wonderful. (I'm one of those "You have to take turns and everyone ohhhsss and ahhhs.. over everything...)


Since my mom and Greg's parents couldn't be here in person, I want to post a few pictures of the kids' reactions to their presents. Thanks to the miracle of technology we were able to Skype with Greg's parents in Africa and so they could sort of see reactions, but this video is a bit clearer. The joy and sheer glee of Christmas morning is so fun to watch. I hope you can tell how happy the kids were! Thanks for your gifts!





(We will have another Grandpa Christmas with my dad when he comes out in February!)

4 comments:

Becky and Jimmy said...

How cute! I wish I could have been there - looks like everyone had a good time and the gifts were a big hit. I love the Elmo dance...that girl can move!! Thanks for posting this. Love ya - B

amanda said...

Kaden came and looked at the blog just as I started looking at Ethan's pics and he and Austin too said is that what Ethan got????!!! I said yes and Kaden's mouth dropped open and he said that is what I wanted and Austin said that same thing to the Eye Clops! how funny kids are. They had a list a million miles long and they are still jealous!!! Congrats Ethan you will have a ball playing those things!! Kaden has like 20 other guns. They will have to get together for a nurf fight!

Unknown said...

I didn't know Katie was a binky girl! I love binks! Even if they are in all the pics!

Sheila said...

Parker got those same night vision goggles! They are fun! Looks like you guys had fun!