Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Downstairs Half Bath

While Art Deco may do it for some people, it wasn't really our style. Thanks to Pat and Sergeant Steam for helping with the removal!




We finally found a blue color we liked for the half bath downstairs. Although the yellow was very cheery, it was a bit bright for such a tight space. This is much more calming :).

4 comments:

Billy and Megan said...

So, I saw the "before" picture on facebook and thought the blue you were refering to was the blue on the wallpaper. I really had to laugh when I saw your blog and realized that photo was not the "after" picture! Whew!

Sally said...

LOL! I know, I should have put "BEFORE". You know, me and fish, Megan :). That Art Deco tropical wallpaper was calling my name.

Kimberly said...

Sounds like a project (I really don't enjoy painting!), but it turned out great!

Elder Max and Sister Pat said...

When I saw the first photo I thought, "Wait, isn't that the same border we removed tiny piece by tiny piece last summer?"
The new color looks great!