Please note: We really did buy her Christmas presents.

Blocks, or any toy is not complete without money and rocks. She used to take off her socks and fill them with money and rocks and call them her "treasures."

This is the bottom half of a Christmas candle, a top of a canning jar and something I have yet to identify, but just today I had to drink "Chocolate Milk" out of it, despite the fact that she has several toy cups upstairs.

One of my personal favorites includes an empty wrapping paper tube tied to the dismounted bathroom cabinet with an old dog collar, a paintbrush, a key for shine factor, and a DS youch screen pen.

Here she is playing with a CD cover:"plate", a pencil:"wand," a toy power tool:"purse" and a dog leash: "collar", and socks: "gloves". (Yes, she has toy princess gloves and Yes, I removed and HID the leash after this picture was taken.

A pulley system, but I count my stars that they are TOY balls in the basket, among the rocks and money.

These rubber bands and styrofoam kept her busy for hours.
A later contraption included 25 rubber bands and 15 pipe cleaners around the French doors that go to the den.
And last night's winner was: tying the pull to the slider onto the chair and securing a ruler to it. TWICE, after I told her NOT to.


I wonder how she can make this into a career?



2 comments:
Maddy does similar contraptions too--good idea to take a picture! They are quite creative. Let me know what career path you find.
You have a thinker on your hands!! Very cool!
Post a Comment