It took me three times before I realized that was a picture of you in costume.
I think I laughed for 5 minutes straight after looking at that pic of you! You are precious Sally Anne and I love you!
SALLY....THAT IS SCARY. You look like you are going to attack
Sally! You are too funny! Can you believe Brayden's class didn't even have a party? crazy!
Wow! That is a scary picture!! You should play some secret-camera-hidden-somewhere kind of games with people.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
It took me three times before I realized that was a picture of you in costume.
I think I laughed for 5 minutes straight after looking at that pic of you! You are precious Sally Anne and I love you!
SALLY....THAT IS SCARY. You look like you are going to attack
Sally! You are too funny! Can you believe Brayden's class didn't even have a party? crazy!
Wow! That is a scary picture!! You should play some secret-camera-hidden-somewhere kind of games with people.
Post a Comment