Friday, May 14, 2010

My First Science Fair Project

Here's Ethan's first science fair project. Greg and Ethan did the actual experiment and I helped him with the layout. I lined the board with black and printed out the photos and the blank chart, but he gets credit for typing all the lettering, printing it, cutting it, cutting out the title, decided the graphics, and even requested the blue background to the right. It was quite the process, but he had a really good time once he stopped whining about every little detail.
His favorite part was showing it off - can you tell?

In his element

Explaining how he did the experiment - he did a good job!

Showing others how it is done

ONE DOWN - ONLY 11 MORE TO GO!

2 comments:

Elder Max and Sister Pat said...

What a great project! I remember when we had a potato clock. Maybe we should have had an apple clock. Way to go, Ethan!

Becky and Jimmy said...

Great job Ethan! That is one impressive science project. You are AWESOME!!!