I picked up Johnny today! He's visiting until next Thursday - mainly he'e here to make sure Ethan has a great 7th birthday on Monday. Today we headed from the airport to Pike's Market. Here is the famous pig everyone takes their picture with...
I've got tons of pig pictures with my siblings throughout the years... but we usually sit on the pig :-) We are kind of big for the pig now, though - I like your idea of taking a picture by the pig!
You guys should go jump on the camels at the Asian Art Museum. They have a small plaque that says 'please climb'. Plus it's close to the Arboretum which is way more interesting than the rooms full of jade bottles at the AAM.
5 comments:
I've got tons of pig pictures with my siblings throughout the years... but we usually sit on the pig :-) We are kind of big for the pig now, though - I like your idea of taking a picture by the pig!
That is a great pic of you guys! Have fun!
You guys should go jump on the camels at the Asian Art Museum. They have a small plaque that says 'please climb'. Plus it's close to the Arboretum which is way more interesting than the rooms full of jade bottles at the AAM.
Fun times!
And you're still looking 10 years younger than you are. :)
So glad that you are able to see Johnny! Have a fantastic time and Happy Birthday Ethan!
Post a Comment