#1.) Get rid of the black wall in Katie's Room
#2.) Pick a color for Katie's Room
#3.) Put shelves in the Master Closet so we can officially stop living out of suitcases
#4.) Install cabinet pulls and drawer pulls in the kitchen
I started taping, caulking, and priming Katie's room a couple days ago. Greg installed the cabinet pulls and the master bedroom closet shelves yesterday and today. Tomorrow and Friday, we hope to do the rest of Katie's room and the drawer pulls. I have to admit, it's nice to finally feel like something is "ours" even if it is only one wall so far :).
In other news, Greg was also the "Watch DOG" at Ethan's school all day Tuesday and Ethan had a blast showing him off. I went in to help with the Thanksgiving Feast today, but somehow Moms aren't quite the novelty Dads are!

1 comment:
What, you didn't like the black?
Post a Comment