After moving and finding out that we had 15,000 pounds of STUFF, we've decided to scale back Christmas quite a bit.Given the year, I think a lot of people are doing that. But, scaling back Christmas doesn't mean I have to scale down my shopping right? he he he....
No, really, we feel incredibly blessed that Greg is still employed, so we decided to buy some stuff for others. It made shopping even sweeter. So, here's the "giveaway" haul for about $100. If you have the means this year, we encourage you to do the same. Go see what you can do with a set amount and make others Christmas mornings special!
2 comments:
Well that was sweet of you. You didn't get all of that on Black Friday did you?
Hey Nichole!
yep, I bought everything but the Disney Princess dress up set. It was usually $20 and it was 50% off and then I had another 24% off coupon making it $7.50, so I got it the week before. But everything else was BLACK FRIDAY! Thanks, Wal-Mart, Target, and Michaels.
Post a Comment