Ethan: "Mom, you are interfering with my emotional safety." (I can't even REMEMBER what was going on at the time, but apparently, his feelings were hurt.)
Greg: "Fluffing makes me angry at Christmas." (Referring to fluffing the branches on our tree.)
But the first stage is done. The tree is UP and fluffed. Tomorrow: trimming the tree. At least someone appreciated it!
4 comments:
Ethan is funny. Where did he learn that one?
We got our first real one this year. It went pretty smoothly...except Jeff had to saw off a lot from the top for our star to go on.
Ha Ha!!! I will second Gregs comment about fluffing. That is the one part of Christmas trees I could do without!
Oh well! At least the tree is up...Ethan is really something else ;) Abby looks like she loves the tree! Good job Reynolds Family :)
I'm not a fluffier either--poor thing all boxed up for 11 months! I only get to match as long as the kids will allow it and they still like it, one day I'm sure one of them (probably Jack) will say NO MORE mom!
Post a Comment