Sunday, July 6, 2008

A Summer Lemonade Stand


Last week Ethan and his friend Kaden decided to open their first lemonade stand. It was only open 15 minutes due to windy weather, but they had about 12 customers, so we judged it a success. As you can see, they were really excited and yelled, "Lemonade, lemonade! Get your ice cold lemonade!" the whole time.

After their first sale


Some customers
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Becky and Jimmy said...

Way to go Ethan! I wish I was there to drink your ice cold lemonade. It looks delicious! Great job! love-Becky

Emma said...

Too cute. Way to be an go getter....Like his mom.

Unknown said...

Wow..the relief society musta helped they even have a table cloth! Mine growing up didn't get that luxury! So fun! Brings back the memories for me.

Christine said...

12 customers? I'd say that's a success! katie is getting so big