Katie finally discovered her feet, but it wasn't how we thought. Most children learn to crawl and then start pulling themselves off on furniture and such. She's pulled herself up on the fireplace a couple of times and up in her crib a few times, but not very often. Instead, she prefers to crawl like this. (Sorry for the diaper view - she happened to be in a dress and I wanted to capture her feet. I had to get it on video while the camera was right there!)
7 comments:
So cute! She is such a doll. Thanks for getting together the other day. I have missed you! Oh, and I love the word art- can't wait to use it.
My Katie would crawl like that when she was in a dress too. If you want a traditional crawl - shorts might help your cause! She looks super cute and I love the music with the clip.
Ha Ha!!! What a little monkey!! Katie is SO adorable & how fun to see Ethan cheering her on!!
Thanks for posting this!
Diane
What are the chances to get all of that on tape and especially her little sitting twirl at the end!!! The music fits totally perfect. Hopefully it was a Saturday night when it happened and it can be exact!!!! Way to cute!
That's exactly how Ava began crawling (i.e. with her knees off the ground and bum in the air). We used to think maybe it was because the hardwood floors hurt her knees. I noticed in the video you've got wood floors as well, so I'm thinking this theory may hold some water.
Great video. The cuts and music syncing are perfect. She's a cutie!
You are quite good at making those cute moments even cuter!
Sally,
That's how Elisabeth crawls! I think it's those dresses that do it! Anyway, thanks for the comment. I actually did use templates, so I appreciate your words. Alot of the templates that I like I found at http://digifree.blogspot.com/ (the freebies change everyday). From that I found more free templates at http://moriginals.blogspot.com/ and http://simplyyin.blogspot.com/. I love to see your family. Hope all is doing well!
Post a Comment