Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fourth of July Pictures


Here are a few more Fourth of July pictures...







Beautiful Brag book pages by Nora Niceities

Katie was a little scared of the huge fireworks going off behind our house, but she was fine once I sang to her :). She really doesn't like any loud noises, which is ironic since she has Ethan as an older brother and can compete with him for highest decibel level!

2 comments:

Nore said...

Sally...
Your blog is beautiful! I am delighted that you have enjoyed the "Old Glory Bragbook"! Thanks for the comment on the blog.
I think you could teach me a thing or two concerning blog design. I only wish I knew more about changing the background, etc in blogger. You must have a wonderful digital camera. Even with the blog resolution you can see the excitement on your children's faces in these pictures.
Nore

Unknown said...

Love the ear covering firework pictures. Reminds me of Maddy--last year we watched the fireworks from inside because she was terrified of the noises they made!