Friday, April 25, 2008

Johnny's Visit

On Wednesday, my brother Johnny came to visit us. Ethan has been talking about it all week and we were all happy to see Johnny!

Thursday was a busy day. First, Johnny came with me to pick Ethan up from preschool. He had to show all of his friends his awesome Uncle. Then, Johnny and Ethan played Star Wars Battlefront on the XBOX for a little while. Then, we went out to lunch. Ethan took Johnny to Wendy's where Mom and Katie were ordered to sit at another table, so they could have their "own lunch." Next, we headed to a fun center called Boondocks. We didn't tell Ethan where we were going, so when we pulled into the parking lot and he realized it was Boondocks, he about had a heart attack. He was thrilled. They played air hockey, shot dinosaurs, played a racing game, played Star Wars, and rode the go-carts. They even got the whole track to themselves!






After Bonndocks, they relaxed in front of the TV and then we all got ready for Ethan's t-ball game. Ethan likes how Johnny wears his hat backwards, so here's what Ethan did for his game. Johnny learned all about t-ball at the 4-year old level. It was a fun evening. Katie loves watching the games, even if it is still freezing here. Then, we came home and had a nice dinner.




We pack up to leave for Utah today to go to my cousin's wedding, so we'll be seeing a lot of you there. We're looking forward to fun times! I'll post more pictures when we return!

4 comments:

Becky and Jimmy said...

What a busy and fun day! I love the pictures! I am so happy that Johnny got to visit. Looks like Ethan was in heaven having Uncle Johnny all to himself. I hope you had fun at the wedding. XOXOXO - Becky

Unknown said...

Girls can play too? I always wanted to play on a league with the boys (mostly so I could kick their butts--excuse the potty mouth!!). But GO Ethan--did you win?

Sally said...

Yep- he has about 4 girls on his team. They don't really keep score, so everyone wins! It is a ton of fun. If you call me, I'll give you the leagues we play in and you can check into it for Maddie.

Christine said...

How funnnn! I am so sad that we didn't get to see you at Jess' wedding