Yesterday Ethan visited his new school. He had a great time listening to stories, meeting the principal , and most of all riding the bus. He saw what a real classroom looks like and definitely located the playground. It was a fun morning!
He had to get accepted through a lottery. We were excited because he got the "track" we wanted as well. I don't know WHAT to do when he leaves. I'm glad I'll still have Katie around!
He'll be bussed each day. The school is about 5 miles from our house. He's pretty excited about the whole prospect, but I think Sally is freaking out a little bit...
6 comments:
That looks so fun. I hope Pioneer does the same thing. Brayden would love it.
What school is he going to? Your little man is growing up too!
Did he have to get accepted or are you just in the boundaries? What are you going to do with yourself when he is gone?
He had to get accepted through a lottery. We were excited because he got the "track" we wanted as well. I don't know WHAT to do when he leaves. I'm glad I'll still have Katie around!
Kindergarten... It's all a blur from here on out. We are so excited for Ethan! He will love school.
How far is the school from your home? Will he be riding the bus every day, or was this a one-time thing for the orientation?
He'll be bussed each day. The school is about 5 miles from our house. He's pretty excited about the whole prospect, but I think Sally is freaking out a little bit...
Post a Comment