Thursday, November 29, 2007
Thanksgiving 2007
Sorry I haven't posted sooner - The kids and I have been under the weather lately, but we're coming out of it. We visited Greg's oldest brother, Mark and his family, in Nevada for Thanksgiving. While we were there, his second oldest brother, Brian, and their family came to visit. We had a really nice time together. I had a bit of a hiccup Thanksgiving morning and ended up spending 5 hours in the Emergency Room. But, it turns out I'm fine - just highly allergic to random medication from time to time. So, please forgive this picture of me. I JUST walked in the door 15 minutes earlier and I had Benadryl, Morphine and two other IV drugs coursing through me. Fun day :).
My drama aside, we had an GREAT trip. We visited Lake Tahoe, went shopping, watched movies, roasted marshmellows, played our annual "bean" game, and the kids went to a cool lake/cave. We got to meet Kameron for the first time and realized it'd been over a year since we'd all seen each other. The kids had changed so much. Such cuties! I can't wait to post more pictures, so everyone can see. It was a wonderful getaway and we can't wait to go back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I hope you guys are feeling better! Love the Thanksgiving pics!
Thanksgiving is the best surrounded by family. Looks like a great trip to Nevada.
Post a Comment