I realize I never post anything about our day-to-day life - it tends to be mostly holidays and milestones. So, here are a few pictures from the last week. (I was sick over the weekend, so we didn't do much then :)!)
This morning we woke up to a great surprise - our first snowfall! Ethan came out of his bedroom and was so surprised that he fell to the floor with laughter! We quickly got Katie from her crib and showed her the frosty scene outside.

Last Tuesday we went to Greg's work and painted bowls for a restaurant. The restaurant then fires the bowls and sells them with soup to raise money for the Food Bank during the holiday season. Ethan thoroughly enjoyed himself after he got over the fear of paint?!
On Thursday, Ethan dressed up as a pirate and went to Kaden's house for his 5th birthday party. It was a blast! I loved your party -thanks, Kaden!
Katie is still happy as ever at home. However, judging from the amount of increased drool and constant pulling of the mouth, we think teething has begun. (Ethan got his first tooth at 3 months). She was 4 months yesterday, so right on time, I guess!

Last night our little lady took a bath and dried off in one of her favorite towels. The camera missed all the smiles, but she was so darn cute!
This morning, Ethan came home from preschool as a TURKEY! We're all gearing up for the holidays around here. We leave tomorrow for Nevada to spend time with Greg's brothers and their families. Ethan is so excited to see his cousins and Katie can't wait to meet everyone!
As you can see, Baxter is still mellow as ever and just takes it all in!
The highlight of Greg and Sally's week was when Greg rearranged the faucet to have the lever on the LEFT side (where we always went to reach for it, but it was on the right!) Over the last few days, he also managed to install a WATER SOFTENER! Happy day for Sally - no more hard water stains!

4 comments:
What a fun post! I saw a little "Sally" in Katie. She is adorable. What a great idea to help the food bank. We too loved the snow this morning. Ethan is growing up so fast, love the pirate! arrrrgh
too too cute! have a great thanksgiving in nevada!
What a fun week! Your kids are so cute! I love the pictures of Katie in her adorable towel!
Katie is way too cute! I love the "flower power"! I can't believe you got snow...it is still warm here. Love ya!
Post a Comment