Click on the kids to see their Halloween page and click on Baxter to see Pug Party 2007!


In case you missed our previous Halloweens, click on the Jedi picture for Ethan's 2006 Halloween, Pug Vader for Pug Party 2006, and Batman for Halloween 2005.



Click 2004 Halloween and 2003 Halloween for some REALLY OLD pages :).
Here's a video from Greg's pumpkins.
It's kind of hard to see the colors, but these pumpkins are being lit by Cypress' high-bright LED firmware (one of my previous projects). There are 3 LEDs on a board, and their intensity is changed to produce pretty much any color you want. Next year I want to bolt them to our motion sensor reference design and have the pumpkins light up and pulsate when kids come to the door. Too much fun...
2 comments:
Those are some cool pumpkins. Eric will have to copy that idea next year.
Your kids are darling!
Baxter you are too cute even as a big ugly spider. (I HATE those things). Katie looks adorable as a lady bug and Ethan looks super hero powered, Sally you also make a cute kitty. I love Halloween!
Post a Comment